Here is another summer recipe you will surely enjoy!
It has no eggs and no baking is required!!
I really hope you enjoy this recipe and please let me know in the comments if you have any recipe suggestions!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
No baking required for these cookies!
Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, salt and mix until well combined, then add flour.
- Add mini chocolate chips and mix.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.