I am lazy at heart, so whenever I see the word 1 bowl baking or something along that line, I jump to it!
Tips and Tricks for Making This 1 Bowl Brownie Recipe:
- One-bowl brownies are perfect for small parties. Bake them ahead and heat before serving. OR, you can serve them chilled.
- Before adding in the dry ingredients like sugar and all-purpose flour, make sure to sift them carefully to lessen the lumps in your brownie batter.
- You can serve this in individual slices and top it with vanilla ice cream. Yum!
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream before serving or sprinkle powdered sugar on top. You can also drizzle a small amount of cocoa powder to have that authentic chocolate taste in every bite.
- If you do not have a silicone baking pan, use a regular baking pan and don’t forget to spray it with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
How to Make this 1 Bowl Brownie Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this 1 Bowl Brownie. Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
To save time, preheat oven 350F and grease baking pan. before mixing the ingredients. (I used 9-inch pie pan)
In a medium-size saucepan, melt together butter, unsweetened chocolate, white chocolate chips, and stir:
Mix in sugar and remove from the stove for 2-3 minutes. Place the saucepan on the stove on low heat. Then add egg and vanilla extract, mix quickly:
Add flour, mix, then add baking powder. Mix it well and make sure to dissolve all lumps:
Continue mixing until everything is well incorporated:
Add in the crushed Oreos to the batter and mix well:
Add the brownie batter into the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes:
Sprinkle powder sugar on top of your 1-bowl brownie:
Tadaaah! Your 1-bowl brownie is done! Wasn’t that easy to follow? Make your own 1-bowl brownie now 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for the 1 Bowl Brownie Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy one-bowl brownie recipe could make six to 8 slices, depending on how big your slices are.
Q: Can I drizzle chocolate syrup on top before serving?
A: Yes you can. But obviously, that would make this dessert much sweeter than it already is.
Q: I do not like sweet desserts. Can I use semi-sweet chocolate?
A: Yes, of course! Use any kind of chocolate according to your preferred taste.
Q: Can I use coconut flour for this recipe?
A: I think that is possible. I haven’t tried it though but if you love cakes/brownies made with coconut flour, you can do so.Print
1 Bowl Brownie
A quick and easy, delicious One-Bowl Brownie you can bake in just minutes to satisfy your brownie cravings!
- 1 stick butter
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract*
- 1 egg, bean
- 2/3 cups self rising flour**
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 crushed oreo (optional)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (optional)
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven 350F, grease baking pan. (I used 9 inch pie pan)
- In a medium size saucepan, melt together butter, unsweetened chocolate, white chocolate chips and stir. Mix in sugar and remove from stove for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the sauce pan on stove on low heat. Then add egg and vanilla extract, mix quickly.
- Add flour, mix, then add baking powder. Add the brownie batter into the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle powder sugar
*I forgot to show me adding the 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
**substitute 2/3 cup all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt
omit the baking powder if making your own self rising flour
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!