CHOCOLATE!!! At first when I was making videos on YouTube, I was very disorganized when choosing recipes, so you will be seeing a quite a few chocolate recipes in a row. However, I love how I took this picture of the chocolate bread. The sad thing is, I have no idea what setting it was on.
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1¾ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Optional: ⅓ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease bread pan
- In a large bowl add sugar and butter and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and butter milk and mix. Add the all purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix very well.
- In a bread pan add the batter and bake for 40-60 minutes
40-60 minutes if using a 8x4 or 9x5 loaf pans