A perfect breakfast pull-apart bread, my delicious and easy Monkey Bread recipe! Make this and I am sure that this recipe will be one of your recipe staples 🙂
Monkey bread is a quick and easy treat to take to potlucks!
- 2 packages refrigerated biscuit dough or 3 12 ounce packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup raisins optional
- ½ cup chopped walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix cinnamon and sugar into a ziplock bag set aside, then cut biscuit dough to quarters.
- Add 7 or 8 pieces into the ziplock bag and shake till dough is coated then place in bundt pan layering the pieces. Repeat process.
- In a saucepan melt butter, then add sugar, then pour over dough.
- Bake for 35 minutes