This Mini French Breakfast Bread is soft, cinnamony and addicting. Perfect for any special occasion and quick enough to make at any hour!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and many of us don’t eat breakfast. However, this French Breakfast Bread is going to be the one thing you and your family, friends or significant other will be asking for every morning. I tried making this in a regular loaf pan, but it was not as good as the mini loaf pan that I used. So I strongly suggest to use a mini bread loaf pan or use mini loaf liners; enjoy!
Tips and Tricks for Making This French Breakfast Bread Recipe:
- Make these French breakfast bread with a little summer twist! Mix in some orange zest into the batter just before baking. It would smell so good, you guys!
- For the dry ingredients, make sure to sift them carefully to avoid lumps in the final bread batter.
How to Make this French Breakfast Bread Recipe:
Before we start mixing the ingredients, don’t forget to preheat oven 350 degrees F. This would save you a lot of time and won’t keep you waiting when you are ready to bake.
Now, if you have the ingredients ready, let’s begin!
In a large bowl add all-purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, ground nutmeg, salt, and mix:
In another bowl add the egg, milk, and butter and mix very well:
Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients and mix:
In mini bread liners add the batter and bake for 35 minutes:
Now that we have freshly baked French breakfast bread, allow them to cool completely:
After cooling them, dip each bread in melted butter, like so:
Then, dunk it right into a bowl of cinnamon-sugar mixture, covering all the topmost part of the bread:
See how easy that was, guys? I promise this recipe will give you a delicious French breakfast bread that is worth dunking in your coffee 😉
Frequently Asked Questions for the French Breakfast Bread Recipe:
Q: Can I freeze the bread after baking them?
A: Yes you can. Just make sure to heat it before serving.
Q: Can I make this recipe into one whole loaf of bread?
A: For this recipe, it’s better to use mini muffin bread pans.
More Bread Recipes to enjoy:
French Breakfast Bread
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl add all purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, ground nutmeg, salt, and mix.
- In another bowl add the egg, milk, and butter and mix very well. Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients and mix.
- In mini bread liners add the batter and bake for 35 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!