Ooey, gooey, easiest ever Cinnamon Roll Bites that give you the great taste of cinnamon rolls, but without the work! It’s perfect for breakfast, dessert, or even a snack!
What are Cinnamon Roll Bites?
This easy Cinnamon Roll Bites recipe is made with slices of refrigerated biscuit dough coated with cinnamon sugar mixture then baked to delicious and drizzled with a sweet glaze. In this easy breakfast recipe, store-bought biscuit dough can do that you don’t have to use flour or yeast.
This cinnamon roll bite recipe is one of the easy cinnamon rolls recipes that you can try aside from cinnamon roll cake, cinnamon roll waffles, cinnamon roll cheesecake, and cinnamon buns. They are perfect treats for cinnamon lovers and great for breakfast or snacks with family. Give this a try!
Tips and Procedures:
- The quickest way to soften frozen or chilled butter is to pop it in the microwave. Remove the wrapper if it has a foil lining, then warm it for about 20 seconds, and then it’s ready to use!
- Feel free to use homemade or store-bought biscuit dough in this recipe.
- Sift, sift, sift! This step is important to do when using powdered sugar for glazes! It makes mixing a lot easier and your glaze smoother.
- Feel free to use brown sugar or granulated sugar in this cinnamon roll bite recipe.
- You may stuff your dough with cream cheese before baking if you like.
- These can be made into mini cinnamon rolls if you desire a bite-sized bread or dessert.
- You may use maple syrup or icing as sweeteners in this cinnamon roll recipe.
- Can be stored for up to 2 days at room temperature and longer in the refrigerator.
How to Make Quick & Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites:
Ingredients you will need:
- refrigerated biscuits
- pure vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
Before starting, don’t forget to preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 inch pan. Doing this step always before mixing the ingredients would save you tons of time and would make baking more enjoyable.
Cut the dough into 4 and then set aside when finished:
Next mix the sugar and cinnamon together:
Then dip the dough in the sugar/cinnamon mixture until it’s coated:
Place the dough in an 8×8 inch pan which is greased making sure the dough is very close to each other:
After assembling all the dough in the baking dish, drizzle the butter over the dough then pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes:
Once the dough finished baking, remove it from the oven and immediately pour the glaze over.
Now, here’s how to make the glaze:
In a large bowl mix the melted butter, milk, vanilla extract until it’s well combined.
Next, add the powdered sugar and It’s very important to sift the powdered sugar to achieve a smooth glaze:
Pour the glaze over and put it back in the oven for about 10 minutes:
By this time, your kitchen would smell so good!
Take a portion and enjoy these super easy Cinnamon Roll Bites! It is best enjoyed with a cup of black coffee or soda if you are not afraid to sugar-load 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes! Cover it with cling wrap and chill until you are ready to bake them. Do not pour the melted butter, but pour it when you are about to bake them.
No, you need to use unsalted butter. The salted butter would affect the taste and would make your cinnamon roll bites salty, even with the sweet glaze on top.
Yes, store them in an airtight container or wrap them tightly with plastic wrap on a plate before freezing for 8 hours or up to 6 weeks.
Step by Step Video:
If you like this recipe, you’re going to enjoy these ones too:
Easiest Ever Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits refrigerated
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 8×8 inch pan.
- Cut each of the dough into 4 and then set aside when finished.
- Next in a medium bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together, and then dip the dough in the sugar/cinnamon mixture until it’s coated.
- Place the dough in the pan making sure the dough is very close to each other.
- Drizzle the butter over the dough then pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Making the Glaze:
- In a large bowl mix the melted butter, vanilla extract until it’s well combined.
- Next add the powdered sugar.
- Once it's finished baking, remove from the oven and immediately pour the glaze over an the cinnamon roll bites and allow it to finish baking for about 10 more minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely and serve!