This can be you go-to Quick & Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites recipe, perfect for breakfasts, snacks or even on Christmas mornings.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the step by step video:
Quick & Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 8x8 inch pan.
- Cut the dough into 4 and then set aside when finished.
- Next mix the sugar and cinnamon together, and then dip the dough in the sugar/cinnamon mixture until it’s coated. Place the dough in an 8x8 inch pan which is greased making sure the dough is very close to each other.
- Drizzle the butter over the dough then pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- To make the glaze, in a large bowl mix the melted butter, vanilla extract until it’s well combined. Next add the powdered sugar and It’s very important to sift the powdered sugar.
- Once the dough finished baking, remove from the oven and immediately pour the glaze over and allow it to finish baking for about 10 more minutes.