Ooey, gooey, Cinnamon Roll Bites that give you the great taste of cinnamon rolls, but without the work! It’s perfect for breakfast-dessert or even a snack!
Tips and Procedures:
- The quickest way to soften a frozen or chilled butter is to pop it in the microwave. Remove the wrapper if it has a foil lining, then warm it for about 20 seconds and then it’s ready to use!
- Sift, sift, sift! This step is important to do when using powdered sugar for glazes! It makes mixing a lot easier and your glaze smoother.
- Can be stored for up to 2 days at room temperature and longer in the refrigerator.
How to Make Quick & Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites:
Ingredients you will need:
- refrigerated biscuits
- pure vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
Before starting, don’t forget to preheat oven to 350F and grease 8×8 inch pan. Doing this step always before mixing the ingredients would save you tons of time and would make baking more enjoyable 🙂
Cut the dough into 4 and then set aside when finished:
Next mix the sugar and cinnamon together:
Then dip the dough in the sugar/cinnamon mixture until it’s coated:
Place the dough in an 8×8 inch pan which is greased making sure the dough is very close to each other:
After assembling all the dough in the baking dish, drizzle the butter over the dough then pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes:
Once the dough finished baking, remove from the oven and immediately pour the glaze over.
Now, here’s how to make the glaze:
In a large bowl mix the melted butter, milk, vanilla extract until it’s well combined.
Next, add the powdered sugar and It’s very important to sift the powdered sugar to achieve a smooth glaze:
Pour the glaze over and put it back in the oven for about 10 minutes:
By this time, your kitchen would smell so good!
Take a portion and enjoy this super easy Cinnamon Roll Bites! It is best enjoyed with a cup of black coffee or soda if you are not afraid to sugar-load 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes! Cover it with cling wrap and chill until you are ready to bake them. Do not pour the melted butter, but pour it when you are about to bake them.
No, you need to use unsalted butter. The salted butter would affect the taste and would make your cinnamon roll bites salty, even with the sweet glaze on top.
If you like this recipe, you’re going to enjoy these ones too:
Easiest Ever Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits refrigerated
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 8×8 inch pan.
- Cut each of the dough into 4 and then set aside when finished.
- Next in a medium bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together, and then dip the dough in the sugar/cinnamon mixture until it’s coated.
- Place the dough in the pan making sure the dough is very close to each other.
- Drizzle the butter over the dough then pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Making the Glaze:
- In a large bowl mix the melted butter, vanilla extract until it’s well combined.
- Next add the powdered sugar.
- Once it's finished baking, remove from the oven and immediately pour the glaze over an the cinnamon roll bites and allow it to finish baking for about 10 more minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely and serve!