A super easy mango smoothie that uses just 3 ingredients! You will love the taste of fresh and creamy mango smoothie combined with coconut milk and natural sweeteners!
Tips on How to Make BEST 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie:
- Always use frozen mango for this recipe. You won’t have to add ice cubes and your mango smoothie would really taste just like the fruit itself.
- Fresh ingredients are always best to use. If you can get fresh coconut milk, use it instead of the canned ones that we buy in the grocery stores.
- For the natural sweetener, you can use honey, coconut sugar or stevia.
- If you enjoy a colder smoothie, you can add ice cubes but not too much or it will make the smoothie watered down.
- You can freeze this smoothie and make it into a Mango Chia ice cream.
How to Make BEST 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- frozen mango
- high-quality coconut milk
- chia seeds
In a blender, add the frozen mango:
Pour in the coconut milk:
Now, it’s time to add the chia seeds and sweetener:
Blend well until you get the consistency you like:
You’re done! Wasn’t that so easy? You now have a mango smoothie packed with loads of nutrients from the super food which are the chia seeds!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Best 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie Recipe:
Q: Can you freeze mango smoothies?
A: Yes, definitely! You can eat them frozen or you can thaw and blend again before serving.
Q: Can I make a mango smoothie the night before?
A: Yes you can. Just make sure to freeze them or put them in a chiller inside an airtight container.
Q: How do you make a mango smoothie dairy-free?
A: Like what I did in this recipe, you can use coconut milk. Some love to use soy milk or almond milk. It tastes equally delicious like dairy milk, minus the effects of dairy to the body.
Q: Can I add collard greens to the mango smoothie?
A: Yes you can add greens to this smoothie. It actually depends on your taste. Some like it just fruity but if you love greens on your smoothie, feel free to add some.
Q: What fruit goes well with mango?
A: Bananas, raspberries, blueberries, avocados, and many more!
- Papaya Banana Smoothie
- Jackfruit Smoothie
- Cantaloupe Smoothie
- Filipino Avocado Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- Guyabano Smoothie
- Malunggay Pineapple Smoothie
BEST 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- ¾ cups frozen mango
- ½ cup high quality coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- **1-2 tablespoons sweetener
- In a blender, add the frozen mango, coconut milk, chia seeds, sweetener and blend.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Hi Hino, thank you for your kind word. I appreciate it!