Papaya Banana Smoothie is a delicious, healthy, and superfood smoothie loaded with protein, vitamins, and minerals to boost the immune system! Drink this in the morning before or after a heavy workout, or take it as a refreshing and filling breakfast!
Papaya Health Benefits:
- Papaya lowers cholesterol
- Rich in fiber
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves the digestion
- Good for the eyes
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Can help reduce inflammation
- Loaded with vitamins A, C, E, and K
- Has a great amount of calcium, magnesium, and B vitamins
Tips on How to Make Vegan Papaya Banana Smoothies:
- When blending, make sure to place the hardest ingredient near the blade. Ice cubes are usually the hardest to liquify so put in at the bottom, where the blade is.
- The papayas and the bananas also serve as a cooling ingredient for the smoothie aside from the ice cubes so it is so much better if you use them frozen.
- Serve the smoothie immediately as the color can turn brownish if left at room temperature.
- You can freeze the Vegan Papaya Banana Smoothie after blending and blend again when you are ready to serve.
How to Make Vegan Papaya Banana Smoothies:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- ice cubes
- frozen papaya cut into chunks
- frozen banana
- soy milk
- chia seeds
Add all the ingredients except chia seeds:
The hardest ingredient should be placed closest to the blade. In this case, are the ice cubes:
And in a high powered blender until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Once everything is blended, pour in a cup and garnish with chia seeds and serve immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions for the Vegan Papaya Banana Smoothies Recipe:
Q: Is this smoothie good for weight loss?
A: Smoothies are great for flushing out extra water weight that we have in our bodies. But it is always best to consult a physician or dietician before doing a smoothie diet.
Q: What are the health benefits of papaya?
A: Papayas are a great source of vitamins and minerals. To name a few, it contains vitamins A, K, and E. It also has magnesium, calcium, and folate.
Q: Can I blend this smoothie in advance?
A: Yes, you can. To prevent it from discoloration, freeze it then blend again when you are ready to serve it.
More delicious vegan smoothie recipes:
- 2 EASY Smoothie Bowls
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Malunggay Pineapple Smoothie
- BEST 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Avocado Shake
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Cantaloupe Smoothie
Try these vegan ice cream recipes, too!
Papaya Banana Smoothies
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- 1 ½ cup frozen papaya cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 ½ cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients except chia seeds with the hardest ingredient closest to the blade. And in a high powered blender until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Once everything is blended, pour in a cup and garnish with chia seeds and serve immediately.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!