Chocolate Flourless Cake has such an AWESOME chocolate flavor! This cake is an excellent treat to bring to your friends who are gluten free and if they don’t like eating white sugar replace the sugar with stevia and or honey!
Chocolate Flourless Cake
- Category: Dessert
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 3 egg
- 3/4 sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven 300 degree F and oil and place parchment paper use springform pan
- Melt butter and semi sweet chocolate in a double boiler.
- In a bowl add eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract and mix. When butter and chocolate is melted and cooled add to the bowl and mix.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !