This is such a decadent, rich, and fudgy Chocolate flourless cake that you will love. Being low-carb and gluten-free, this is an excellent treat! Just pure chocolate goodness in one delicious cake!
Chocolate Flourless Cake has such an AWESOME chocolate flavor! This cake is an excellent treat to bring to your friends who are gluten-free and if they don’t like eating white sugar replace the sugar with stevia and or honey!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Chocolate Flourless Cake Recipe:
- For a more festive look and more decadent chocolate goodness, frost with a chocolate ganache and fresh strawberries.
- If you don’t have ganache, you can simply sprinkle the chocolate flourless cake with powdered sugar and whipped cream.
- If you love a strong chocolate flavor, you can use the bittersweet variant of mini chocolate chips.
- Instead of the regular white sugar, you can use stevia, honey, or agave nectar.
How to Make this Chocolate Flourless Cake Recipe:
Here is the quick look of the ingredients for Chocolate Flourless Cake:
- semi-sweet chocolate
- vanilla extract
Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
Preheat Oven 300 degree F and oil and place parchment paper use springform pan.
Melt butter and semi-sweet chocolate in a double boiler:
Just keep on mixing it until it softens and melts:
The consistency should be like this – shiny and smooth:
In a bowl add eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract and mix. You have other options other than sugar. You can use stevia, agave nectar, or honey:
But for this recipe, I used just plain white sugar:
When butter and chocolate are melted and cooled add to the bowl and mix:
Pour into the springform pan and bake for 30-40 minutes:
And just like that, your Chocolate Flourless cake is done! Garnish with powdered sugar and sliced fresh strawberries 🙂
Here are some great chocolate cake recipes you will surely love:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Chocolate Flourless Cake Recipe:
Q: Can a flourless cake be frozen?
A: Yes, it can be frozen as it freezes nicely.
Q: If I can’t eat eggs, what should be the replacement?
A: You can use egg replacers which are available in grocery stores.
Q: Can I make this recipe into cupcakes?
A: Yes, you can bake this into cupcake pans instead of the springform pan.
Chocolate Flourless Cake
- ½ cup butter
- 1 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 3 egg
- ¾ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven 300 degree F and oil and place parchment paper use springform pan
- Melt butter and semi sweet chocolate in a double boiler.
- In a bowl add eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract and mix. When butter and chocolate is melted and cooled add to the bowl and mix.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!