A delicious Quick and Easy Coffee Cake recipe that’s perfect for all occasions! Together with the whipped topping on top, the flavors come together as one perfect blend.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350, grease cake pan.
- In a large bowl add eggs, oil, milk, vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- In another bowl add flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix very well. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until well combined. Set bowl aside.
- In another bowl add brown sugar, cinnamon, and mix.
- Add half the batter into the cake pan, then add half of the sugar cinnamon mix. Add the rest of the batter onto the sugar cinnamon mix. Lastly, add the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or when toothpick is inserted and comes out dry.