This Vegan Pumpkin Pie is an easy and beautiful dessert to make for Thanksgiving. Using the classic pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon spice, and pumpkin puree, to make the traditional pumpkin pie in vegan form.
Watch the Step by Step Recipe:
- ½ cup sucanat
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup non dairy milk (I used vanilla soy milk)
- 1 can pureed pumpkin
- vegan pie crust or use my homemade one
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease pie pan
- In a large bowl, add the sucanet, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, cornstarch, syrup, non dairy milk and pumpkin. Using a handheld mixer, mix until well combined.
- Prepare vegan pie crust or use a pre made pie crust and poke holes using a fork. Then pour the pumpkin batter into the pie crust.
- Bake for 1 hour and allow to cool completely.