Make this Quick and Easy Chocolate Ganache for your cakes and other desserts using just 2 ingredients! This is a rich, smooth Chocolate Ganache perfect for frosting and drizzling over your favorite desserts!
Chocolate Ganache is such a versatile recipe, you can use it for cupcakes, chocolate-covered strawberries, and many many more. When I first started uploading video tutorials on YouTube, I didn’t realize how important thumbnails were and pictures, so bear with me, but don’t let this picture be the judge of how GREAT the Chocolate Ganache is!
Tips on How to Make Chocolate Ganache:
- Make sure that your heavy cream has already reached the boiling point. It helps to melt the chocolate faster when it is at the correct temperature.
- You can make this ahead and keep in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator.
- If you do not have bittersweet chocolate chips, you can use the bar version instead and just chop it finely.
How to Make Chocolate Ganache:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- heavy cream
Place the bittersweet chocolate in a large bowl.
In a saucepan boil the heavy cream:
Immediately pour over the chocolate and mix until you get a fudgelike consistency:
Give out your mixing powers! Lol!
Don’t give up too soon 🙂 When you see that the mixture is getting some luster, you are almost finished!
Frequently Asked Questions for Chocolate Ganache:
Q: Can I use white chocolate for this ganache recipe?
A: Yes, you can. But adjust the quantity of the white chocolate chips. It must be three portions to one portion of the heavy cream.
Q: How long can we keep the chocolate ganache?
A: You can keep it at room temperature for two days, but if you keep it in the fridge, it can last up to 5 days to a week.
Q: Can I freeze chocolate ganache?
A: Yes you can. It can stay up to two months in the freezer.
More delicious recipes:
- Chocolate Ganache Blondies
- Tsokolate (Filipino Hot Chocolate)
- BEST 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Easy Fruit Pie Crust
- 9 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place the bittersweet chocolate in a large bowl.
- In a sauce pan boil the heavy cream and immediately pour over the chocolate and mix until you get a fudgelike consistency.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!