Breakfast is not to be missed and this Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread recipe is such a good one to keep in your kitchen! Make your own version and tell me how good it tasted in the comment box!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the Step by Step Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray the bundt pan with nonstick spray, sprinkle about ½ cup of the walnuts and set aside
- In a small bowl mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon and yes. Then cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes. To assemble it, first grab the biscuit dough and flatten, add a teaspoon of the cinnamon sugar mixture, add the cubed cream cheese and carefully wrap and seal the dough around the cream cheese and then place in the bundt pan.
- After 1 whole package of refrigerated biscuit dough is finished, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar.
- To make the glaze, in a saucepan melt the butter and brown sugar over low heat stirring well. Then pour it on to the refrigerated biscuit dough.
- To make the 2nd layer, just repeat the process steps above.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven and then wait about 5 minutes then flip over onto a plate