Breakfast is not to be missed, and this Monkey Bread stuffed with Cream Cheese recipe is such a good one to keep on hand! It’s addicting and great to serve with a cup of hot cocoa. Yum!
Tips and Procedures:
- Are you baking this for summer? Replace the glaze with any ready to use a strawberry glaze or orange glaze and yum! This bread is so versatile, it can be served in any season!
- Keep your fruit toppings looking fresh! Before arranging them on top of the cheesecake, soak them in lemon juice for a few minutes. The lemon’s acidity will maintain its vibrant color, thus not making it brownish after a few hours.
How to Make this Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- granulated sugar
- cream cheese
- refrigerated biscuits
- brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350F and spray the bundt pan with nonstick spray,
Sprinkle about a ½ cup of the walnuts and set aside:
In a small bowl mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon:
Then cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes:
To assemble it, first, grab the biscuit dough and flatten, add a teaspoon of the cinnamon sugar mixture, add the cubed cream cheese and carefully wrap and seal the dough around the cream cheese and then place in the bundt pan:
Repeat the process until 1 whole package of refrigerated biscuit dough is finished:
Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar:
To make the glaze, in a saucepan melt the butter and brown sugar over low heat stirring well:
Then pour it onto the refrigerated biscuit dough. To make the 2nd layer, just repeat the process steps above:
Bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven and then wait about 5 minutes:
This bread definitely would make your whole house smell so delicious! The waiting part is over now 🙂
Then flip over onto a plate. Doesn’t that look so delicious?!? No wonder this recipe is one of my favorites!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I bake this in a skillet?
A: Yes, sure you can. It would be perfectly baked even when you use a shallow pan like a skillet.
Q: I love baking with pumpkin puree. Can I add it to this bread recipe?
A: Definitely yes! Include the puree when pouring the glaze and you already have delicious Fall bread.
More Breakfast Dishes that are Easy to Make:
Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray the bundt pan with nonstick spray, sprinkle about ½ cup of the walnuts and set aside
- In a small bowl mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon and yes. Then cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes. To assemble it, first grab the biscuit dough and flatten, add a teaspoon of the cinnamon sugar mixture, add the cubed cream cheese and carefully wrap and seal the dough around the cream cheese and then place in the bundt pan.
- After 1 whole package of refrigerated biscuit dough is finished, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar.
- To make the glaze, in a saucepan melt the butter and brown sugar over low heat stirring well. Then pour it on to the refrigerated biscuit dough.
- To make the 2nd layer, just repeat the process steps above.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven and then wait about 5 minutes then flip over onto a plate
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Epic cookie???? says
I love this! About how big is the loaf? And how many does it serve?
It fits a standard size bundt pan and the serving size is pending how large you cut the bread. I cut my slices large, so this fed about 6-8 people. Hope this helps. 🙂
Make some more yummy and easy recipes! I love them, Lainey!
Thank you! Please let me know if you try any recipes!
Anna Woreta says
Looks very testy gotta try it myself
Yes, please. This is really tasty and worth the try. Please share a photo if ever you make this and tag me in FB or IG. Enjoy baking!
It’s a channel that teaches good baking. I watch it often.