You won’t believe how flaky, buttery, and easy my 3 Ingredient Biscuits are! The biscuits are ready in less than 30 minutes!
Tips on How to Make 3 Ingredients Biscuits
- Before you start mixing the flour with the other ingredients, make sure you have sifted it to ensure that no lumps are included
- When adding the wet ingredient to your flour, use the “well technique”. make a small “well” in the middle of the flour/dry ingredients then gradually add your liquid ingredients
- Before you use your rolling pin to flatten the dough, dust it with a bit of flour to prevent your dough from sticking to it. You can repeat this process as needed.
- Your cookie cutter needs to be dusted with flour, too! As it comes to contact with the sticky dough, it has the tendency to gather some dough on its edges so it’s best to clean and dust it as needed
How to Make 3 Ingredients Biscuits:
First, add in the self-rising flour and coconut milk in a bowl and mix thoroughly:
Add in the coconut milk and start mixing it with a fork or pastry mixer:
Note: Make sure not to overmix because it would result in a rubbery texture.
After mixing it properly, it should look like this:
On a mixing board, sprinkle some flour to prevent your biscuit dough from sticking:
Knead it with a rolling pin like this:
Cut out the dough individually using a cookie cutter (I used a round one here but you can always use different shapes of cookie cutters):
Transfer it to a baking mat or parchment paper then bake in an oven with 400F for 10 minutes:
Can you notice that the biscuits have become thicker?
It is because I doubled them by stacking another cookie dough when I baked them.
Cool them serve with your favorite fruit jam:
Here is a full video on how to make the 3 ingredient biscuits with the full recipe below.
More 3 Ingredients or Less Recipes to Try:
3 Ingredient Biscuits
- 2 cups self rising flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add in the self-rising flour and coconut oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the coconut milk and start mixing it with a fork or pastry mixer.
- Knead it with a rolling pin until it becomes flat.
- Cut out the dough individually using a cookie cutter.
- Transfer it to a baking mat or parchment paper then bake in an oven with 400F for 10 minutes.
- Cool them serve with your favorite fruit jam.
Great recipe! Keep it up!
Can’t believe this yummy recipe uses just a few ingredients!