Lucky Charms Cheesecake is perfect to bring to any St. Patrick’s Day Party! It’s no bake, made with crushed Lucky Charms for a crust and topped with a creamy cheesecake layer loaded with marshmallow fluff and whipped topping.
Of all the years I’ve been baking on YouTube, this is my first St. Patrick’s dessert I’ve made and I’m actually pretty excited to be sharing you this recipe!
I may have mentioned in another post, my parents didn’t encourage my siblings and I to eat sugary breakfasts and so when I got to college, boy did I eat my fair share of sugary cereal and Lucky Charms was one of my favorites.
For today’s video, I incorporated my favorite cereal into the dessert to make Lucky Charms Cheesecake.
Tips on How to Make Lucky Charms Cheesecake
- There is another way of incorporating the butter into the cereal crumbs other than pulsing it. Melt a stick of butter and mix it thoroughly to the cereal crumbs
- If you want a fancier cheesecake, top it with whipped topping, as it’s always everybody’s favorite pie topping
How to Make Lucky Charms Cheesecake:
Prepare 9 inch pie pan before doing the rest of the steps.
In a food processor, pulse the Lucky Charms cereal:
The texture should be like this, fine and powdery:
Add butter and pulse together until it is crumbly:
Add the cereal crumbs into the pie pan and flatten onto the pie pan:
It is important to make sure that the pie crust is flat and evenly placed into the pie pan, just like this:
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, then add whipped topping, and marshmallow fluff until well combined:
Then add to the pie pan:
Place in the freezer for an hour. Before serving, you can decorate the cheesecake with colorful Lucky Charms cereal or you can top it with colorful marshmallows:
Adding the sprinkles is optional, however I think it gives the cheesecake more of a festive look. Also, if you will be placing the cheesecake in the freezer overnight, wait about 10 minutes before cutting into the cheesecake.
What’s your favorite dessert to eat for St. Patrick’s day!? Let me know in the comments
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe!
Looking for more cheesecake dessert recipes? Check out these reader favorites:
Lucky Charms Cheesecake
- 4 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 1/2 cups Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- Prepare 9 inch pie pan.
- In a food processor pulse cereal, then add butter and pulse together until it is crumbly. Add the cereal crumbs into the pie pan and flatten onto the pie pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, then add whipped topping, marshmallow fluff until well combined. Then add into the pie pan.
- Place in the freezer for an hour then serve.