Of all the years I’ve been baking on YouTube, this is my first St. Patrick’s dessert I’ve made and I’m actually pretty excited to be sharing you this recipe!
I may have mentioned in another post, my parents didn’t encourage my siblings and I to eat sugary breakfasts and so when I got to college, boy did I eat my fair share of sugary cereal and Lucky Charms was one of my favorites.
For today’s video I incorporated my favorite cereal into the dessert to make Lucky Charms Cheesecake.
Adding the sprinkles is optional, however I think it gives the cheesecake more of a festive look. Also, if you will be placing the cheesecake in the freezer overnight, wait about 10 minutes before cutting into the cheesecake.
What’s your favorite dessert to eat for St. Patrick’s day!? Let me know in the comments
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch the Step by Step Video:
- 4 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2½ cups Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- Prepare 9 inch pie pan.
- In a food processor pulse cereal, then add butter and pulse together until it is crumbly. Add the cereal crumbs into the pie pan and flatten onto the pie pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, then add whipped topping, marshmallow fluff until well combined. Then add into the pie pan.
- Place in the freezer for an hour then serve.