These Keto Blueberry Pancakes are easy to make, delicious, and are a sweet way to start your day! Make sure to pour over the yummy blueberry syrup on top for an extreme blueberry pancake experience!
Why go for Keto Blueberry Pancakes?
- It is a low-carb, low calorie and delicious breakfast staple
- Keto Blueberry Pancakes are filling and sustains your ketogenic diet
- Almond flour that is used in making these pancakes are a healthier alternative to the usual all-purpose flour
- It is so easy to make, you don’t even need a mixing bowl. Just pop in all ingredients in a blender and you are good to go!
Tips on How to Make the Keto Blueberry Pancakes:
- Make the blueberry sauce ahead and keep it in an airtight container. Each time you cook keto pancakes, you can just get some syrup and pour it on top.
- You can use frozen blueberries if you don’t have access to fresh ones. Just thaw before making the blueberry sauce.
- Delicious tip: You can eat this together with a delicious keto ice cream!
- Sift your almond flour before putting inside the blender. The best pancakes don’t have flour lumps.
How to Make Keto Blueberry Pancakes:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- almond flour
- Swerve brown sugar
- softened cream cheese
- heavy cream
- vanilla extract
- blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Swerve sugar
To make the blueberry sauce:
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine ¾ cup of blueberries, sugar, water, and mix until combined. Microwave for 1-2 minutes and mixture will turn into a sauce. Next, add remaining blueberries and allow it to cool for at least 20 minutes.
Now, let’s make the Keto Pancakes!
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend until it’s well combined:
Preheat an oiled/buttered pan on the stove over medium heat and drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles. Be careful not to burn them:
Depending on how big you want the pancakes you should get 13-20 pancakes:
When done, stack and sprinkle with Swerve confectionary sugar. Then, when your stack of pancakes is stable, pour over that delicious, homemade blueberry sauce on top!
These Keto Blueberry Pancakes are best served fresh, right after cooking.
You can make it for breakfast, brunch, or even for a rich and keto-friendly snack!
Enjoy these Keto Blueberry Pancakes with warm milk or a delicious cup of hot cappuccino 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for Keto Blueberry Pancakes:
Q: What flour do you use to make keto blueberry pancakes?
A: For this recipe, I used almond flour.
Q: Do you think you could use this batter on a waffle iron to make blueberry waffles?
A: Yes, for sure! This recipe would make great waffles.
Q: Can you use almond milk instead of heavy cream?
A: Yes, I think that almond milk is a possible substitute for heavy cream.
Q: Just wondering if I could switch the blueberries for blackberries?
A: Blackberries would be great to use for this pancake recipe, too!
Q: Can this pancake batter be stored in the fridge?
A: Yes, you can keep the pancake batter in the fridge and re-mix the batter before cooking.
More Delicious Recipes:
- Mini Pancakes Chocolate Cereal (Keto Friendly)
- Easy Homemade Granola
- Cornmeal Mush
- Easy Dalgona Coffee
- BEST Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes – 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Apple Pancake Cookies
- Butter Pecan Pancakes
- Maple “Bacon” Pancake
- Tsokolate (Filipino Hot Chocolate)
Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve brown sugar
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- butter/oil for pan
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon of Swerve sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
To make the blueberry sauce:
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine ¾ cup of blueberries, sugar, water and mix until combined. Microwave for 1-2 minutes and mixture will turn into a sauce. Next add remaining blueberries and allow it to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend until it’s well combined.
- Preheat an oiled/buttered pan on the stove over medium heat and drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles. Be careful not to burn them.
- Depending on how big you want the pancakes you should get 13-20 pancakes.
- When done, stack and sprinkle with Swerve confectionary sugar.
- Best served fresh
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Leave a Reply