When I was making these cookies, I was really excited to see the outcome of it. I’ve seen so many of my friends make these cookies and it looked amazing! So when I made these, I was so happy that it came out the way I had planned, except I got a little distracted and lost track of time and let it sit in the oven too long, but it still turned out great!
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F and grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper
- In a large bowl add softened butter, sugar and mix with a handheld mixer. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and continue mixing.
- After the wet ingredients are thoroughly mixed in, add all purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Wrap cookie dough in saran wrap and refrigerate 3-4 hours or best overnight.
- Cut cookies and bake for 8-10 minutes.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !