This will be the best, Rolled Sugar Cookie recipe if you are looking for cut-out sugar cookies. It is soft, yet it holds its shape beautifully. The ingredients you will need are very easy to find and you are done baking in less than 10 minutes!
When I was making these cookies, I was really excited to see the outcome of it. I’ve seen so many of my friends make these cookies and it looked amazing! So when I made these, I was so happy that it came out the way I had planned, except I got a little distracted and lost track of time and let it sit in the oven too long, but it still turned out great!
Tips and Tricks for Making These Rolled Sugar Cookies:
- Make sure to sift the powdered sugar because if you don’t, you are going to have lumpy cookie dough.
- Use a stand mixer when kneading a larger batch of Jello Cookies dough.
- Melt the butter completely so that it will incorporate well on the cookie dough.
How to Make these Rolled Sugar Cookies:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- all-purpose flour
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper. Then you can start with the mixing process.
In a large bowl add softened butter, sugar and mix with a handheld mixer. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and continue mixing:
After the wet ingredients are thoroughly mixed in, add all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder:
The final sugar cookie dough should look like this:
Wrap cookie dough in saran wrap and refrigerate 3-4 hours or best overnight:
Roll onto a floured surface to flatten the cookie dough:
Cut cookies into circles and bake for 8-10 minutes:
These looked so pretty and perfect, even on the inside!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Rolled Sugar Cookies Recipe:
Q: How do you store Rolled Sugar Cookies?
A: After cooling them completely, keep them in an airtight container to keep them fresh longer.
Q: Can I freeze the cookie dough?
A: Yes you can. Just thaw it completely before baking them.
Q: Can I double the recipe?
A: Yes for sure! You might want to use a stand mixer when you are doing a larger batch of cookies.
Q: Can I add nuts to the cookie dough?
A: Certainly yes! You can add a bit just to have the texture that you love.
Here are more delicious cookies that you should try:
- Easy Sugar Cookies
- Sugar Leaf Cookies
- SunButter Cookies 5 Ingredients ONLY Nut & Dairy-free
- DAIRY FREE Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Bread
Rolled Sugar Cookies
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F and grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper
- In a large bowl add softened butter, sugar and mix with a handheld mixer. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and continue mixing.
- After the wet ingredients are thoroughly mixed in, add all purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Wrap cookie dough in saran wrap and refrigerate 3-4 hours or best overnight.
- Cut cookies and bake for 8-10 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
I love how you come up with amazing recipes! Make some more!
Hello Glendale! Thank you for always swinging by!