Cookie pizza or pizookie, is just a fancy way of saying a large cookie. I still remember the first time I ate my first pizookie, it sounded so fancy and I thought it would even taste better than a regular cookie, but it tasted the same. However for this recipe, I believe it actually taste even better than a regular cookie! I also made this cookie in my toaster oven since it’s been so hot lately and I wished I had put more M&m’s because it wasn’t enough.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Have you seen the step by step video?
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon egg
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- ⅛ cup mini chocolate chips**
- ⅛ cup mini m&m's**
- Preheat oven to 350F, prepare cookie sheet using parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add butter, sugar, salt, and mix until well combined. Add egg vanilla extract and mix. Add baking soda, flour and continue mixing with a fork. Once everything is combined add chocolate chips and m&m's. Place onto baking mat and bake for 15 minutes.
**in the video, I said I used a ¼ cup, I only used an ⅛ cup. However please feel free to add more.