A very unique cookie idea that is huge in size and flavor! You will never be bored with your every bite because of the M&M’s chocolate candies and delicious chocolate chips!
Tips and Tricks for Making These Cookie Pizza:
- If you don’t have parchment paper or nonstick cookie sheet, brush your cookie sheet with melted butter to prevent the cookies from sticking.
- Serve these with vanilla ice cream! It takes your Cookie Pizza experience to a higher level.
- Try to make Snicker M&M Shake with your Cookie Pizza. I am sure your friends and family will love that delicious combo!
- If you have frozen cookie dough, let it stay at room temperature for at least an hour for easier handling of the dough.
How to Make these Cookie Pizza:
These are the Cookie Pizza ingredients that you will need:
Preheat oven to 350F, prepare cookie sheet using parchment paper or a baking mat.
In a large bowl, add butter, sugar, salt, and mix until well combined:
Add egg vanilla extract and mix:
Add baking soda, flour and continue mixing with a fork:
Once everything is combined add chocolate chips and m&ms:
Place onto the baking mat and bake for 15 minutes:
Easy as mixing all the ingredients, you now have a pretty Cookie Pizza!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Cookie Pizza Recipe:
Q: Can you freeze the cookie dough?
A: Yes, for sure you can. Just thaw it properly before forming and baking it.
Q: How long will the cookies stay fresh?
A: If you keep them in an airtight container and chill it, you can keep them in a week or more.
Q: How many slices of pizza cookies does this recipe make?
A: You can make 8-12 pizza cookie slices with this recipe, depending on how large your slices are.
Here are more delicious cookie recipes that you should try and a delicious Shake to go with the Cookie Pizza :
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon egg
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- ⅛ cup mini chocolate chips**
- ⅛ cup mini m&m's**
- Preheat oven to 350F, prepare cookie sheet using parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add butter, sugar, salt, and mix until well combined. Add egg vanilla extract and mix. Add baking soda, flour and continue mixing with a fork. Once everything is combined add chocolate chips and m&m's. Place onto baking mat and bake for 15 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!