Isn’t this super awesome!? I saw this idea on Pinterest and improvised it to make it easier for bakers like me. I honestly thought by adding green sprinkles on top of the ice cream, will make it look cuter, but I think pink or purple sprinkles would have sufficed. What do you think?
These brownie cupcake bowls were very easy to make, I love that all the ingredients were put into one bowl rather than having a bowl for dry and wet ingredients. I shared these brownie cupcakes with my family and they loved it! Looking forward to baking more treats this summer! Happy Baking!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to watch the step by step video:
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F, oil cupcake pans.
- In a large bowl, add butter, sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, baking powder and beat until well combined. Add flour and mix.
- Spoon into cupcake pans and bake for 25 minutes or until the middle comes out dry when inserting a toothpick.
- With a flat end object, press into the center of the brownie cupcake to make a bowllike cupcake. Cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to sit on cookie rack for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of ice cream.