Watermelon cupcakes has been requested so many times on my YouTube channel, so I decided to make them! These were so delicious and I actually used a cake box mix, but if you looking to make it from scratch check out some of my vanilla cupcake recipe which would taste fantastic!
- white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup watermelon juice
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven 350F, line cupcake pans.
- In a large bowl, add watermelon juice, egg whites, oil and beat for 2 minutes. Add batter into cupcake pans 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes.
- To make cream cheese frosting, in a large bowl add butter, cream cheese and beat. Slowly add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time.
- Frost on top cooled cupcakes.