Watermelon cupcakes has been requested so many times on my YouTube channel, so I decided to make them! These were so delicious and I actually used a cake box mix, but if you looking to make it from scratch check out some of my vanilla cupcake recipe which would taste fantastic!
- white cake mix
- 1¼ cup watermelon juice
- 3 egg whites
- ⅓ cup oil
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3½ cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven 350F, line cupcake pans.
- In a large bowl, add watermelon juice, egg whites, oil and beat for 2 minutes. Add batter into cupcake pans ¾ full and bake for 20 minutes.
- To make cream cheese frosting, in a large bowl add butter, cream cheese and beat. Slowly add powdered sugar ½ cup at a time.
- Frost on top cooled cupcakes.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
CLICK TO WATCH