Valentines Day is exactly one week from today, February 7. What are you making? I am willing to share you one of my favorite and easiest cake recipe yet.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Have you watched the video tutorial?
For the heart shapes, I used a strawberry cake box mix and my vanilla cake recipe which you can find here.
This recipe was very easy to make, basically just follow the steps. However the cream cheese frosting was to die for, it goes very well with the strawberries! I hope you have a wonderful valentines day!
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and beat until creamy.
- Slowly add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time.