For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch Step by Step Video:Print
Sweet Potato Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened,
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground all spice
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375F, prepare cookie sheets using parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bow, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, whisk together the all purpose flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ground all spice.
- Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold in the almonds and raisins.
- Roll into 2 inch balls and bake for 13-15 minutes