This 5 ingredient Jackfruit Smoothie is delicious, creamy, and refreshing! Made with fresh jackfruit, dates to sweeten the smoothie, and full of nutritional benefits packed in a glass.
Health Benefits of Jackfruit
- Packed with Vitamin C and potassium
- Rich in fiber to keep your gut healthy
- A great source of protein
- It has a moderate amount of calories to sustain the body with energy, the natural way
Health Benefits of Dates
- Great source of antioxidants
- A good source of calcium and potassium
- Has low glycemic sugar content
- Aids to having a better memory
- High in fiber content
Tips on How to Make Jackfruit Smoothie:
- You can freeze this smoothie and make it into a jackfruit ice cream
- Remove the jackfruit seeds prior to freezing them- it saves you a lot of time.
- If you have the dates that come with seeds, make sure to take out the seeds before blending
How to Make Jackfruit Smoothie:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- ice cubes
- frozen ripe jackfruit
- frozen banana cuts
- soy milk
- chia seeds for garnish
Add all the ingredients except chia seeds with the hardest ingredient closest to the blade:
And in a high-powered blender until smooth, 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
Once everything is blended, pour into a cup and garnish with chia seeds.
Serve immediately or you can freeze and blend again when you are ready to serve this delicious smoothie.
This is best to serve on a hot day or if you need a post-workout smoothie.
Frequently Asked Questions for the Jackfruit Smoothie Recipe:
Q: Can you freeze jackfruit smoothies?
A: Yes, definitely! You can eat them frozen or you can thaw and blend them again before serving.
Q: Can I make a jackfruit smoothie the night before?
A: Yes you can. Just make sure to freeze and blend again before serving.
Q: How do you make a jackfruit smoothie dairy-free?
A: Like what I used in this recipe, you can use soy milk or almond milk. It tastes equally delicious as dairy milk.
More delicious smoothie recipes:
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Mulunggay Pineapple Smoothie
- Cantaloupe Smoothie
- Papaya Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Filipino Avocado Smoothie
- Guyabano Smoothie
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- ⅓ cup dates
- 1 ½ cup frozen ripe jackfruit
- 1 cup frozen banana cuts
- 1 ½ cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds garnish
- Add all the ingredients except chia seeds with the hardest ingredient closest to the blade. And in a high powered blender until smooth, 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Once everything is blended, pour in a cup and garnish with chia seeds and serve immediately.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Leave a Reply