Cantaloupe smoothie is a refreshing, nutrient-dense, fruity smoothie with chia seeds and blue ternate flower that not only adds to the pretty look of the smoothie but is also loaded with antioxidants!
Even though it’s been very cold, I’ve been drinking a lot of smoothies! And this cantaloupe smoothie is a great morning energy booster for breakfast, I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Please comment below if you’ve recreated i!
Chia Seed Health benefits
- Chia seeds are great as a source of fiber, antioxidants, iron, omega 3 fatty acids, and calcium
- It also provides a good content of plant-based protein per ounce of chia seeds serving
- Rich in antioxidants
- Perfect for a detox drink
- Fights skin aging
- It is a great diuretic
- Can be used a natural analgesic
- It improves hair growth and eyesight
Tips on How to Make Cantaloupe Smoothie:
- Always use frozen banana chunks because this will serve as your ice to make the smoothie cold.
- If you enjoy a colder smoothie, you can add ice cubes but not too much or it will make the smoothie watered down.
- You can freeze this smoothie and make it into a cantaloupe ice cream
- You can use coconut or buko juice (coconut juice) if you want to omit soy milk in the recipe
- Feel free to add a few pieces of blue ternate flowers in the blender to give a delicious, nutty flavor to your Cantaloupe smoothie.
How to Make Cantaloupe Smoothie:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- cantaloupe melon
- soy milk or your choice of plant-based milk
- frozen banana
- ice cubes (optional only needed if bananas are not frozen)
- chia seeds
- ternate flower (optional)
Add all the ingredients except chia seeds and ternate flower:
In a high powered blender until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute:
Once everything is blended, pour in a cup and garnish with chia, pineapple cuts, and moringa leaves:
Serve immediately while the smoothie is very cold. It is always a refreshing drink on a hot day!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Cantaloupe Smoothie Recipe:
Q: Where can I buy the Ternate Flower?
A: You can purchase the seeds online
Q: Can you freeze cantaloupe for smoothies?
A: Yes for sure. It will be a cooler smoothie when you use frozen cantaloupes.
Q: Can I add collard greens to the cantaloupe smoothie?
A: Yes you can add greens to this smoothie. It actually depends on your taste. Some like it just fruity but if you love greens on your smoothie, feel free to add some.
Q: What fruit goes well with cantaloupe?
A: Bananas, raspberries, blueberries, cucumber, mango, nectarines, papaya and many more!
Q: How long does cantaloupe smoothie last in the fridge?
A: You can chill it for a day but it is better to serve or drink immediately after blending.
More delicious smoothie recipes:
- 2 EASY Smoothie Bowls
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Malunggay Pineapple Smoothie
- BEST 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Avocado Shake
- Tropical Green Smoothie
This Cantaloupe smoothie recipe is a must-try – refreshing, nutrient-dense, and fruity smoothie all in one recipe!
- 1 ¼ cup cantelope melon cut into chunks
- 1 cup of soy milk or your choice of plant-based milk
- 1 cup frozen banana
- ½ cup ice cubes (optional only needed if bananas are not frozen)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 blue ternate flower (optional)
- Add all the ingredients except chia seeds and ternate flower in a high powered blender until smooth, 30 secones to 1 minute.
- Once everything is blended, pour in a cup and garnished with chia, pineapple cuts and moringa leaves.
- Serve immediately.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!