I love fall season because I have an excuse to use pumpkin!! Not only that, I also noticed that canned pumpkin is cheaper to purchase, lol. Anyways check out my easy pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe which is delicious and fool proof. You actually have to not follow the directions to mess up this recipe!
Anyways, thanks again bakers for swinging by this part of the youtube/blogging world, I hope you enjoy this recipe and don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends who LOVE pumpkin!
Watch the Step By Step Video:
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1 (15oz) canned pumpkin
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 2 loaf pans.
- In a large bowl mix together the sugar, pumpkin, egg whites, oil, greek yogurt until combined. Set bowl aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon.
- Next add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined then add the chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes. To check if finished insert a skewer into the bread and if it's dry, the bread is done.
- Cool completely and serve.