For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the step by step recipe:
Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheet by using a baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the soften butter and cream cheese and you are going to mix until it’s well combined. Add the sugars and continue mixing. Then add the vanilla extract and egg and continue mixing until it's well combined, set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and continue mixing. Add the chocolate chips and continue mixing.
- Bake for about 13 minutes if making large cookies.
- Remove from oven and continue baking for 2 minutes on mat and enjoy.