Make this delicious Dragon Fruit Smoothie, an immune-boosting smoothie recipe!
What is Dragon Fruit?
Dragon fruit is also known as pitaya, is antioxidant-rich dragon fruit. The vibrant color comes from pink dragon fruit, you can find it in the frozen section of your grocery store.
Tips & Variations:
- To make it even creamier, add whey protein isolate because it improves the texture and makes the smoothie lighter and creamier.
- If the smoothie is too thin, add ¼ cup coconut milk and re-blend. If the smoothie is too thick, add ¼ of ice and reblend.
- If you don’t like coconut milk, substitute it with your favorite plant-based milk, but keep in mind that it won’t be as creamy.
How to Make Dragon Fruit Smoothie:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- pink dragon fruit
- coconut milk
- half lemon
Add all the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Once everything is blended, pour into 2 servings and serve immediately.
More healthy and delicious smoothie recipes:
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Banana Mango Smoothie
- Coconut Smoothie
- Jackfruit Smoothie
- Papaya Banana Smoothies
- Filipino Avocado Smoothie
Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- ½ cup pink dragon fruit peeled and frozen
- ½ cup rhubarb frozen
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 bananas peeled and frozen
- Juice of half lemon
- Add all the ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Once everything is blended, pour into 2 servings and serve immediately.