Make this delicious Dragon Fruit Smoothie, an immune-boosting smoothie recipe!
Here are more delicious Immune Boosting Smoothies that are addicting, Jackfruit Smoothie, Papaya Smoothie, and my favorite Tropical Green Smoothie.
What is Dragon Fruit?
Dragon fruit, also known as pitaya, is an antioxidant-rich fruit. The vibrant color comes from pink dragon fruit, you can find it in the frozen section of your grocery store.
Tips & Variations:
- To make it even creamier, add whey protein isolate because it improves the texture and makes the smoothie lighter and creamier.
- If the smoothie is too thin, add ¼ cup of coconut milk and re-blend. If the smoothie is too thick, add ¼ of ice and reblend.
- If you don’t like coconut milk, substitute it with your favorite plant-based milk, but keep in mind that it won’t be as creamy.
How to Make Dragon Fruit Smoothie:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- pink dragon fruit
- coconut milk
- half lemon
Add all the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Once everything is blended, pour into 2 servings and serve immediately.
More healthy and delicious smoothie recipes:
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Banana Mango Smoothie
- Coconut Smoothie
- Jackfruit Smoothie
- Papaya Banana Smoothies
- Filipino Avocado Smoothie
Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Servings: 2 servings
- ½ cup pink dragon fruit peeled and frozen
- ½ cup rhubarb frozen
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 bananas peeled and frozen
- Juice of half lemon
- Add all the ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Once everything is blended, pour into 2 servings and serve immediately.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Share it on instagram or tag @simplybakings or #simplybakings!
Leave a Reply