This 4 ingredient Banana Mango Smoothie is delicious, creamy and refreshing! Made with fresh and ripe mango cubes, frozen bananas, dairy-free milk, and chia seeds full of nutritional benefits, all packed in a glass.
Health Benefits of Bananas:
- Great source of manganese which is good for the skin
- Has a good content of potassium good for regulating blood pressure
- Bananas are good for the heart health
- Aids in digestion and some gastrointestinal illness
- Great source of energy
Tips on Making Banana Mango Smoothie:
- You can freeze this smoothie and make it into a banana mango sorbet.
- Slice the mangos and peel the bananas ahead prior to freezing them- it saves you a lot of time.
- Don’t forget to keep your bananas in the freezer if you plan to use them at a later time. They tend to change in color because of the reaction it has when exposed to air. Keeping them in an airtight container and freezing them prevents that to happen.
- When blending, make sure to place the hardest ingredient near the blade. If you will use some ice cubes, they are usually the hardest to liquify so put in at the bottom, where the blade is.
- The bananas also serve as a cooling ingredient for the smoothie so it is so much better if you use them frozen.
- Serve the smoothie immediately as the color can turn brownish if left at room temperature.
- You can freeze the Banana Mango Smoothie after blending and blend again when you are ready to serve.
How to Make Banana Mango Smoothie:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- ripe mango cubes
- frozen banana
- chia Seeds
- plant-based milk
- chia seeds
- mint leaves for garnish
Place frozen bananas in the blender:
Then add the sliced mangoes:
Add now the chia seeds:
Pour in the plant-based milk:
Blend until creamy and smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes:
Bananas and mangoes are a delicious combination, especially with the plant-based milk and chia seeds!
Frequently Asked Questions for Banana Mango Smoothie:
Q: Is this smoothie good for weight loss?
A: Smoothies are great for flushing out extra water weight that we have in our bodies. But it is always best to consult a physician or dietician before doing a smoothie diet.
Q: What are the health benefits of banana?
A: Bananas are a great source of vitamins and minerals. It is also a generous source of potassium.
Q: Can I blend this smoothie in advance?
A: Yes, you can. To prevent it from discoloration, freeze it then blend again when you are ready to serve it.
Q: How do you make a Banana Mango smoothie dairy-free?
A: Like what I used in this recipe, you can use soy milk or almond milk. It tastes equally delicious like dairy milk.
Here are more delicious and nutritious smoothie recipes:
- Malunggay Pineapple Smoothie
- Cantaloupe Smoothie
- Filipino Avocado Smoothie
- Guyabano Smoothie
- Jackfruit Smoothie
- Papaya Banana Smoothies
- BEST 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
Banana Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup ripe mango cubes 2 ripe mangos
- 1 cup frozen banana
- ¼ teaspoon chia Seeds
- 1 ½ cup plant-based milk
- ¼ teaspoon chia seeds
- 3-4 mint leaves for garnish
- Blend mangos, banana, plant-based milk, and chia seeds in a blender until creamy and smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!