For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch STEP by STEP video:
Peanut Butter Sprinkle Cookies
Serves: 12-16 large cookies
- 1 ½ sticks butter (12 tablespoons), softened
- ⅔ cups brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup rice cereal
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Christmas sprinkles
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugars until light and fluffy. Then add the egg and vanilla extract until combined, set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch, salt, and rolled oats.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Then add the rice cereal, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and sprinkles and mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Transfer to cookie rack and allow to cool for about 2 minutes. Serve