Tips and Procedures:
- If you are planning to make a larger batch of cookies, just double the measurement of ingredients in the recipe box.
- Use a stand mixer when kneading a larger batch of Hershey Kiss cookie dough.
- If you love to give edible gifts during Christmas, you can place these cookies in a Christmas-themed box.
How to Make these Hershey Kiss Cookies:
These are the Hershey Kiss Cookies ingredients that you will need:
- Hershey kisses
- sweetened condensed milk
- cookie butter
- vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375F, prepare ungreased cookie sheets.
In a large bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and cookie butter until smooth:
Add vanilla extract and Bisquick then mix well:
The dough should look like this:
Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar:
Bake 6-8 minutes or until very lightly browned:
Immediately after taking the cookies out of the oven, press Hershey kiss on each ball:
These Hershey Kiss Cookies are perfectly baked and look so festive, so right for the Christmas season!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do you store Hershey Kiss Cookies?
A: After cooling them completely, keep them in an airtight container to keep them fresh longer.
Q: How can I keep my cookies from cracking when I put the Hershey kisses on top?
A: Place the Hershey Kisses on top gently, avoiding to press too hard so that the cookie won’t break.
Q: When is the best time to put the Hershey Kisses on top?
A: Right after you take out the baked cookies from the oven, place the Hershey Kisses on top. The heat will melt the chocolates and it will be easier to press on the cookie while warm.
Here are more delicious Christmas cookie recipes that you should try:
- Christmas Tree Shortbread Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Eggnog Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies
- Brownie Meringue Cookies | 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Choco Mint Blossom Cookies
- No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles
- Chocolate Nutter Butters
Hershey Kiss Cookies
- about 48 hershey kisses
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup cookie butter
- 2 cups BISQUICK
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F, prepare ungreased cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and cookie butter until smooth. Add vanilla extract and bisquicks, mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Immediately after taking the cookies out of the oven, press Hershey kiss on each ball.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Sweet y Salado says
A Christmas classic! I really love your blog Lainey. The layout and the photos are simply stunning.
Thanks Diana! 🙂 I’m still working on my photography skills, (haha) 🙂
The Kawaii Potato says
Do you bake exactly 6 min or 7 or 8? Also, is it okay to just mix with a fork or spoon the whole time if I don’t have a mixer? And if I don’t have a baking mat, will aluminum foil over a baking tray work?
Bake it for 7 minutes and check to see if it needs to be baked a little longer. Usually you know when it’s done, when the bottom of the cookies is brown. Yes you can use a fork or spoon to mix. Yes aluminum foil over a baking tray works. Let me know if you have anymore questions. 🙂
The Kawaii Potato says
Oh thanks so much! I made these using nutella and my family loved it! This recipe was simple and my new favorite cookie recipe. It was soooo good!
Awesome!!! Thank you for stopping by!!
Wow! I need this recipe!
Thank you so much Glendale!
I’m not sure how everyone is getting these to turn out so well. I made the recipe exactly as it says, and they turned out completely flat and doughy. I was wondering how they would hold together without an egg in the recipe, and I guess the answer is they don’t. Im bummed and confused!
Hi Ella! Sorry to hear about that. You can try to chill the dough before scooping it into individual cookies.
Thank you, Mykola. I appreciate you for dropping by! 🙂