Have you ever heard of Red Velvet Cookies? Here’s a recipe that will knock your socks off!
Have you watched the video yet?
Red Velvet Cookies
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl add brown sugar and softened butter and mix until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla extract and mix. Next add red food coloring.
- In another bowl sift, all purpose flour, baking soda and salt. Mix and add to the wet ingredients.
- Shape dough to about 1½ to 2 inch balls.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes
If you want to drizzle white chocolate on the red velvet cookies, melt 10 oz of white chocolate