Learn how to make this delicious, no-churn Pineapple Ice Cream using just 4 ingredients! This Pineapple Ice Cream is sweet, creamy, and very simple to make! You can have a refreshing dessert without any ice cream machine – just whip and mix!
Health benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapples are loaded with Vitamins A, K, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Zinc
- They are rich in disease-fighting antioxidants
- Great aid in digestion because it contains bromelain, a digestive enzyme
- Helps ease the symptoms of arthritis
Tips and Variations:
- You can use either canned crushed pineapple or fresh pineapple and blend it before mixing it into the wet ingredients.
- If you are having a family summer party, you can make huge batches and just freeze it.
- You can incorporate mini pineapple chunks aside from the crushed pineapple. It adds an interesting texture to every bite.
- When creaming the heavy whipping cream, make sure to beat it until you see soft peaks. Creaming it the right way is key to creamy ice cream.
How to Make Pineapple Ice Cream:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
In a large bowl, add the whipping cream. With a hand or stand mixer whip on medium speed to form soft peaks, about 3-5 minutes:
Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, whip to combine fully. Stir in the crushed pineapple. Pour into a freezer-safe dish, cover, and freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until frozen solid:
After much waiting, here it is! I was so excited to taste this refreshing Pineapple Ice Cream!
This Pineapple Ice Cream is really creamy, you won’t think it is homemade!
Frequently Asked Questions for Pineapple ice Cream:
Q: Did you use fresh or canned pineapple for this ice cream recipe?
A: For this recipe, I used canned pineapple. You can use fresh pineapples if they are convenient to buy in your area.
Q: How do you stop ice crystals from forming on the top of your ice cream?
A: It is essential to add cream to an ice cream recipe. I promise this recipe won’t have ice crystals because of the whipped cream.
Q: Do you have to use a food processor or is a blender fine for processing pineapples?
A: If you are using fresh pineapple and you want to crush it, you can slice it and blend/crush using a food processor or blender will do.
Q: Can you freeze this if you make multiple batches?
A: Yes, definitely! Any ice cream can be made in huge batches and can be made ahead of time.
More delicious Ice Cream and refreshing recipes to try!
- Buko Pandan Ice Cream
- Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Avocado Ice Candy
- Mocha Ice Cream | 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Filipino Fruit Salad
- Filipino Macaroni Salad
- Lemon Ice Cream
- Avocado Milkshake
- 2 Ingredient Pineapple Ice Cream
- 3 Ingredient Ice Cream 3 Ways Only
- Nutella Cheesecake No BAKE
No Churn Pineapple Ice Cream
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces canned crushed pineapple drained
- In a large bowl, add the whipping cream. With a hand or stand mixer whip on medium speed to form soft peaks, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, whip to combine fully. Stir in the crushed pineapple. Pour into a freezer-safe dish, cover, and freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until frozen solid.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!