Make this sweet and creamy Filipino Mango Ice Cream at home! This recipe uses only 4 ingredients, but it does not lack in flavor!
Health Benefits of Mangoes
- It is a great way to alkalize the body
- Helps fight cancer
- Makes you achieve a clear, glowing skin
- Can help regulate diabetes
- Helps you maintain a clear eyesight
- Aids in lowering the body’s cholesterol levels
Tips and Variations:
- For this Filipino Mango Ice Cream recipe, you can either use cubed mangoes or crushed mangoes. Either way, it tastes so good!
- To veganize this Filipino Ice Cream recipe, you can substitute the milk with vegan options like almond milk or soy milk.
- Always cream the heavy whipping cream or all-purpose cream correctly. It is a secret to achieve a creamy, non-crystalized ice cream.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- ripe mangos
- all-purpose cream or heavy whipping cream
- condensed milk
- vanilla (optional)
Slice mangos into small cubes and set aside:
Beat your choice of cream with a handheld beater or stand mixer until stiff:
Fold in condensed milk and vanilla:
Mangos until well combined:
After mixing the mango pulp, mix then add the mango cubes:
Transfer into a container, cover and freeze overnight:
Cover the glass container or any container that you are using:
Look at that! Honestly, I had a hard time waiting for it to be frozen, lol! I was so excited to taste it!
During the hot days, it’s always best to have a cool dessert ready each time you and your family need it, and this easy yet delicious Filipino Mango Ice Cream is a great option!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Would this work with fresh mangoes and using an ice cream machine?
A: Yes, definitely. I used fresh mangoes for this recipe but just without the ice cream machine.
Q: Can you use frozen mangoes for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use frozen mangoes if you do not have convenient access to the fresh ones.
Q: How do you store this homemade ice cream?
A: It’s so easy to store this. Just place it in an airtight container and freeze it as you would any ice cream.
Q: What kind of mango should I use?
A: I used the Cebuano mangoes that is popular in the Philippines because of its superb sweetness and delicious taste. But you can use any mango that you find in grocery stores.
Q: It looks so creamy. Why is there no icy crystal in it?
A: It is very creamy because of the whipped heavy cream that I used along with the other ingredients, thus you can see no ice crystals on it.
More delicious recipes to try!
- Lemon Ice Cream
- Avocado Milkshake
- Buko Pandan
- Nutella Cheesecake No BAKE
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- 3 Ingredient Ice Cream 3 Ways Only
- Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Mocha Ice Cream | 5 Ingredients ONLY
Mango Ice Cream
- 2 ripe mangos sliced and diced
- 1 cup all-purpose cream or heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla optional
- Slice mangos into small cubes and set aside.
- Beat your choice of cream with a handheld beater or stand mixer until stiff.
- Fold in condensed milk and mangos until well combined.
- Transfer into a container, cover and freeze overnight.
- Best served frozen
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
What heavy whipping cream brand do you recommend? Also, how long did you mix the cream using a mixer? Thank you!
Thank you for visiting my blog! I use the generic brand (because it’s inexpensive), but the quality of taste for this brand: https://amzn.to/3u7zI0F is so so much better! It usually takes 3-5 minutes on medium high speed. Please let me know how it goes when you try this. 🙂
Micha Heiny says
Great work once again! Thanks a lot:)
Hi Micha! Thank you for your kinds words. I appreciate it! Are you a fan of Filipino desserts?