Don’t be fooled by the color, this nutritious yet delicious Pumpkin Oatmeal will satisfy your cravings and boost your immune system!
Tips & Variations:
- If you’re unable to get shredded pumpkin, feel free to use ½ cup of puree pumpkin.
- To save time, use an Instant Pot to make the oatmeal. Just mix together all the ingredients into the pot, set the vent to close, choose the setting pressure cook, and cook for 10 minutes.
- It’s important to add a touch sweetness to the oatmeal since pumpkin is very bland, so feel free to use honey, maple, or your favorite sweetener.
- If you don’t like turmeric, feel free to omit it. However, the benefits of turmeric are amazing!
How to Make Easy Pumpkin Oatmeal
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- vegan butter
- turmeric powder
- cinnamon powder
- nutmeg powder
- agave syrup
In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, then add spices and pumpkin and ix until well combined.
Add oats, water, raisin, and agave syrup. Cook until it is a creamy consistency, then remove from heat and divide into 2 bowls.
Serve with your favorite toppings.
More oatmeal recipes:
And if you’re looking for more breakfast recipes:
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 cup pumpkin shredded*
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg powder
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, then add spices and pumpkin and ix until well combined.
- Add oats, water, raisin, and agave syrup. Cook until it is a creamy consistency, then remove from heat and divide into 2 bowls.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.