These PB Reese’s Cookies are soft, gooey, and rich in chocolate and peanut butter flavor in every bite! You will love the combination of flavors plus the sumptuous texture that the M & M’s and peanut butter cups have. Make these at home by using this easy and quick cookie recipe!
I am actually a big fan of peanut butter, especially peanut butter M&M’s! In addition, my favorite thing about this recipe was, I added all the wet ingredients into the bowl and creamed it all at one time! I’m all about quick and easy recipes, so this would be the recipe if you are looking to make and bake under 20 minutes!
Tips on How to Make PB Reese’s Cookies:
- Before mixing the dry ingredients like all-purpose flour, baking soda, and brown sugar, sift them individually. This easy but very important step would make your cookies nice and evenly textured. It wouldn’t be fun biting into a lump of flour in between 🙂
- Make sure to not put the raw cookie dough balls too near each other. By spacing them out properly, it will prevent the cookies from sticking together after baking.
How to Make PB Reese’s Cookies:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- butter softened
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- large egg
- vanilla extract
- creamy peanut butter
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- baking powder
- peanut butter M&M’s
- chopped Reese’s cups
Preheat oven 350 degrees F grease cookie sheet, use parchment paper or a baking mat.
In a large bowl, add butter, white and brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, peanut butter and cream with a beater:
In a medium-sized bowl, add all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix with a whisk:
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined:
Add M&M’s, Reese’s cups and mix with a wooden spoon:
Flatten each cookie using something that has a flat surface. I used my handy-dandy mason jar to do this 🙂 Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown:
And, tadaaahhh! These are freshly baked PB Reese’s Cookies. Simply Bakers, I tell you, they smell so good!
You can find every flavor you love when it comes to sweet candies, peanut butter, and chocolate! So, what are you waiting for? Get your baking tools and ingredients and make your own PB Reese’s Cookies at home. I am sure your family will love it!
Frequently Asked Questions for the PB Reese’s Cookies:
Q: Can I freeze this cookie dough a few days before baking?
A: Sure, you can. Just make sure to thaw it before baking.
Q: How many cookies did this recipe make?
A: I have made about 24 cookies using this recipe.
Q: Can I make big cookies out of this recipe?
A: I do not advise making very large cookies as it will affect the cooking time and also the quality of the cookies.
Q: How many days can I keep this cookie at room temperature?
A: You can keep them at room temperature for 2-3 days, depending on the weather where you are located. Just keep the cookies in an airtight container.
More delicious and easy cookie recipes:
- Peanut Butter Sprinkle Cookies
- Easy Sugar Cookies
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies | VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE
- Red Velvet Cookies
- Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
- S’mores Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies (Flourless)
PB Reese’s Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package peanut butter M&M’s
- handful chopped Reese’s cups, chopped
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F grease cookie sheet, use parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add butter, white and brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, peanut butter and cream with a beater. In a medium sized bowl add all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix with a whisk.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add M&M’s, Reese’s cups and mix with wooden spoon.
- Place in oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!