I have always seen phyllo tarts in the freezer section of the grocery store, but I never got a chance to use it until I tried this recipe. When I was doing voice overs for this tutorial, I realized that I was saying “phyllo” wrong. I had been pronouncing it “fii-lo” instead of “fee-lo” what a fail. Anyway, I have made these phyllo tarts many times because it is such a hit with my friends that they always order it from me.
- phyllo dough
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup powdered sugar (you may not use everything)
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- frozen whipped topping, (8 oz)
- your choice of berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush melted butter on 1 sheet of phyllo dough, sprinkle powdered sugar and repeat twice. Slice into three columns and add to mini cupcake liners alternating sheets.
- Bake 3-5 minutes and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate and add to bowl, add cream cheese, milk and beat until incorporated. Fold in frozen whipped topping and pipe into mini tarts and garnish with fruit
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !