Make use of your leftover bread and make this delicious and easy Bread Pudding recipe. Bread pudding is a great way to save your old-day bread and make it into something delicious, easy, and filling! Dig in!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Bread Pudding Recipe:
- The best bread to use for this pudding recipe is a day or two old bread.
- Add in some raisins before baking and you now have a raisin pudding bread!
How to Make this Bread Pudding Recipe:
Before you start with the recipe, make sure to preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare all the ingredients.
After which, let’s begin!
Add eggs, sugar, milk, cinnamon in a large bowl:
Using your handheld mixer or a whisk, mix well until everything is well combined:
Yes, the bubbles are just normal, just like when you scramble eggs for breakfast 😉
In an 8×8 inch pan, add the melted butter:
After that, place the day-old bread into the baking pan or dish:
Pour the wet ingredients over the bread:
Press with a fork to ensure the bread is soaked, just like so:
Bake for 45 minutes and cool completely before serving:
Frequently Asked Questions for this Bread Pudding Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy pie recipe could make 8 to 12 slices, depending on how big your slices are.
Q: Can I put some glaze on top after baking?
A: Yes you can. But obviously, that would make this bread much sweeter than it already is.
Q: Can I mix in some raisins to this pudding?
A: Yes, for sure. It would add an interesting texture to the pudding.
More delicious recipes to try!
- Best and Easiest Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pretzel Pumpkins
- Shamrock Cookies
Yummy ice cream and beverage recipes to go with the Bread Pudding!
- 2 cups of milk
- ¾ cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 slices of day old bread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add eggs, sugar, milk, cinnamon in a bowl and mix
- In an 8×8 inch pan, add the melted butter and the day old bread then pour the wet ingredients over the bread. Press with fork to ensure the bread is soaked.
- Bake for 45 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!