Make these heavenly, delicious cookies using self-rising flour and add Oreos in between! They are mouthwatering and perfect for holiday parties, Christmas Cookie Exchanges or even just an ordinary day when you crave a delicious Oreo cookie!
Tips on How to Make White Chocolate Oreo Stuffed Cookies:
- Make it a day before and chill or freeze the dough. Simply thaw it before serving or before baking.
- If you don’t have white chocolate chips and have a chocolate bar instead, simply chop it in small bits.
- Before mixing the dry ingredients like all-purpose flour, baking soda, and granulated sugar, sift them individually. This easy but very important step would make your cookies nice and evenly textured. It wouldn’t be fun biting into a lump of flour in between 🙂
- After baking and cooling your White Chocolate Oreo Stuffed Cookies, store them in an airtight container so you can enjoy them for several days.
How to Make White Chocolate Oreo Stuffed Cookies:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- butter or margarine
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- large egg
- vanilla extract
- self-rising flour
- white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375F degrees grease cookie sheets, then in a large bowl, beat butter, white and brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract:
Stir in self-rising flour and mix:
Then add white chocolate chips and mix:
Make 1 inch balls enough to cover the oreo. With 1 oreo and 2 balls of dough, cover the oreo with the 2 balls of dough:
Pinch the sides to seal it:
Bake for 14-16 minutes or until browned just like so:
Frequently Asked Questions for the White Chocolate Oreo Stuffed Cookies Recipe:
Q: Can we use regular flour for this recipe?
A: You can use regular flour for this recipe.
Q: Can these be made into cookie bars?
A: Absolutely! Just slice as bars after baking them.
Q: Can this cake be made days before serving and frozen?
A: Yes, you can do that. Just make sure to thaw it properly before serving it.
Q: How many cookies can this recipe make?
A: I made about 14 cookies using this recipe. It will always depend on the size of each cookie or the size of Oreo that you will use.
White Chocolate Oreo Stuffed Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups self rising flour
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees grease cookie sheets
- In a large bowl, beat butter, white and brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in self rising flour and mix, then add white chocolate chips and mix.
- Make 1 inch balls enough to cover the oreo. With 1 oreo and 2 balls of dough, cover the oreo with the 2 balls of dough.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until browned.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
About how many cookies/servings is each of your recipes? (in particular this one?)
It depends how large the cookies are, I made about 15-18 cookies. Hope this helps! 🙂
In the video u said the flour had baking powder and salt but in the list of ingredients u said baking soda so can u tell me which one to use? THANKS!
Hi Lily! It’s baking soda. 🙂
mary rose gonzales says
hello, i hope u make a cookies from oven toaster too, its because i dont have oven yet. but i tried to bake, and now i will try this cookie from my oven toaster. i hope i make it good. tanx : )
thanks! I will put that on my list! :)xx
Awesome recipe! Yumminess and goodness in one!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Cath!